Oil finishing and coloring in one application. Suitable for oak, ash, spruce, larch, pine and teak, as well as cork. Color Oil may be used on both unfinished or freshly sanded interior woodwork.
- Shake the container with Color Oil well before and during application.
- Apply the oil in an even coat onto an area of approx. 54 sqft with a short-nap paint roller. Let the floor absorb the oil for approx. 20 min. Work the oil into the wood with a yellow polishing pad either manually or with a polishing machine for large areas. Polish for approx. 15 min. till the floor appears saturated with oil.
- Beware! If there is any excess oil appearing on the surface, remove with cloths or paper or scrape onto next section of floor to be oiled. Buff floor with white polishing pads and with lint-free cotton cloths under the floor machine.
- The color oiled floor is pre-hardened after approx. 6 hours at room temperature of 68°F and completely hardened after 5 days.
- If a silk-matte surface is desired, the finished floor may be buffed with 0.1 liter of Color Oil to 107 sqft of floor. This is done after the pre-hardening time and the oil must be polished carefully into the floor.
- Cover walking areas with corrugated cardboard for 5 days.
- Clean with Natural Soap. Maintain with Maintenance Paste or Color Oil, but first clean with Wood Cleaner.
||Vegetable oil components, isoparaffin, pigments. Contains Cobalt bis (2-ethylhexanoate).
||A polishing machine with beige polishing pad. Paint roller and cotton cloths.
|Cleaning of tools:
||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
||Testers, 1 liter and 2,5 liter