WOCA Pre-Color Tester is a water-based stain used for the priming of unfinished or newly sanded interior woodwork i.e. floors, stairs, furniture and panels.
- Provides new intensive colors
- Requires subsequent treatment with oil or lacquer
- Suitable for any type of wood
- Certified by IBR
Pre-Color Tester is a water-based stain used for the priming of unfinished or newly sanded interior woodwork i.e. floors, stairs, furniture and panels. Pre-Color enhances the wood grain prior to a protecting oil or Oil Lacquer finish. You can use WOCA Pre-Color on all types of wood.
- Apply the undiluted Pre-Color in an even layer lengthwise onto the floor with a paint brush.
- On vertically mounted woodwork, apply from top to bottom.
- Clean tools in water.
- When the wood is dry, remove any visible pigments from surface. If needed, clean with Wood Cleaner or loosen with green or yellow pad under floor machine and subsequently vacuum clean the floor.
- Finish the floor with Wood Floor Oil, Master Color Oil, High Solid Master Oil or Oil Lacquer.
|White, Grey, and Brown
|8-12 hours at 68°C
|Applicator 9”, #880151
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Cleaning of tools:
|Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
|3 years from manufacturing date if unopened
|+50-77°F Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +77°F).