Diamond Oil Active is the first 1K oil that works like a 2K. Testers are a great way to find the right color for your project. Diamond Oil Active creates an incredibly high level of quality when oiling wooden floors.
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
- Approved for indoor use
Testers include FREE SHIPPING throughout the U.S.
Diamond Oil Active is available in 9 colors
IMPORTANT: Due to settings and color adjustments within individual computer monitors and hand-held devices, the color on your wood may or may not be achieved as shown in the color swatches
If you want to test the signature Scandinavian wood look, purchase our Signature Look tester kit:
Using Diamond Oil Active Tester is an excellent way to find the perfect color for your wood floor. WOCA Diamond Oil Active is an exclusive, single-component, low-odor, extremely hard-wearing floor oil. It is made from the absolute finest quality materials. It is very easy to work with, assuring minimal waste. Diamond Oil Active’s unique hyper cross-linking technology will give your wooden floor a comfortable, non-slip surface; leaving floors with an extremely water-repellent and easy to clean and maintain finish.
WOCA Oil Samples by Hand
The wood must be freshly-sanded to grit 120-150 for the final sanding. Product, room and floor temperature must be between 59°-86° F. Ensure good ventilation when applying the oil and when it is drying.
- Dampen a clean cloth with water and wipe the sample evenly to open the wood grain and allow it to thoroughly dry.
- Pour a small amount of WOCA Diamond Oil Active onto the sample. Spread the oil with a cloth or a piece of red 3M pad. The surface should be visibly wet.
- Leave the oil to soak on the sample for 15 minutes. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Wet buff with the red 3m pad to force oil into the wood, buff/polish it well.
- Wipe off the surface oil with a cotton cloth. When finished, there should be no oil on top of the sample, and you should have a silky look. Leave the sample to dry for 5 – 6 hours.
- Repeat the oil application as in #2 & #3 above. You will use less oil than during the first application.
Each tester packet is 9oz and covers approximately 2-4 square feet.
|> 90 %
|3-5 days at 68° F
|Vegetable oil components
|Turpentine (does not normally need to be diluted).
|Approx. 24 hours at 68° F
|Paint Roller, 4 mm
Paint roller handle, 25mm
|Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
|1 L + 2.5 L
|+ 50-77° F. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.