- Extends the life of oil finish.
- Ensures maximum dirt and water resistance.
- Enhances the natural color of the wood
- Gently cleans and maintains the floor.
- Oils the wood floor with each application.
- Leaves a protective matte oil film on the surface.
Free shipping with Subscription Service
Oil Refreshing Soap is included in the following cleaning kits to provide everything you need for effortless hardwood floor maintenance:
Oil Refresher Natural is typically used for natural oiled and color oiled floors. Oil Refresher White is for use on white or light gray oiled wood floors.
Tip: Read the WOCA Guide for Care and Maintenance of Residential Oil Finished Floors to learn more on how to care and maintain your floors with WOCA products.
How to use WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap for hardwood maintenance
The floor must be free from dust before treatment.
- Shake the bottle well before use. Dilute WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap with lukewarm water:
* For traditionally oiled floors: 6 oz. Oil Refresher per gallon of lukewarm water.
* For Factory UV-oiled floors: 3 oz. Oil Refresher per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Damp mop the floor with a well wrung mop.
- Leave the floor to dry for approximately two hours before use.
- For a light shine, polish the dry floor with a white pad, manually, or with a buffer.
Coverage: 1,600 – 2,100 sq. ft. / liter
|Natural and White
|2 hours at 68°F
|Floor cloth or mop.
|Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
|1 L - 2.5 L
|+59-86°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +77°F).