WOCA Commercial Flooring Maintenance Schedule
Daily or Weekly Maintenance
Woca Commercial Soap
WOCA Commercial Soap makes daily cleaning easy and convenient. Commercial Soap is a universal floor cleaner. It can be used on any type of wood species and finish. It can also be used to clean tile, vinyl, LVT, and stone surfaces.
- Mix 1 cup Commercial Soap with 2 1/2 gallon of warm water. Damp mop for daily cleaning.
- Can be diluted into a spray bottle for convenience. Dilute 2 capfuls of Commercial Soap into a 32 oz spray bottle. Fill the remainder with water. Spritz floor and damp mop.
WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap
Once a month WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap, formerly named Oil Refresher, is used to clean/refresh the floor. WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap is a partner to the WOCA Commercial Soap. WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap combines efficient cleaning with oil rejuvenation, as additional oil penetrates the wood and reinforces the existing oil finish.
- Damp mop using WOCA OIL REFRESHING SOAP (NATURAL or WHITE)
- For site finished oiled floors and oxidative oiled floors: 6 oz/gallon of water.
- For UV-oiled and Hardwax oiled floors: 3 oz/gallon of water.
(every 1-2 years for high traffic, commercial spaces)
The schedule for this type of cleaning will need to be adjusted based on the look of the floor from lifestyle, traffic, etc. Re-oiling is typically a machine buff application. Contact your local flooring professional.
*If the floor is factory finished, always comply with the manufacturer's care and maintenance instructions.