WOCA's Premium Penetrating Oil, Diamond Oil Active
- Extremely durable wood finish
- Plant based
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
- Approved for indoor use
- Low VOC
- Isocyanate free
- Low odor
- Can be used on all wood species, including Exotic woods.
- 9 popular colors available.
Diamond Oil Active: Available in 9 colors. 8.5 oz or 2.5 liter can
If you want to achieve the signature Scandinavian wood look, purchase one of our Signature Look bundles:
WOCA Diamond Oil Active is a single-component, extremely durable penetrating oil. Made from plant based materials, providing a low odor, safe wood finishing product that is free of isocyanates.
Diamond Oil Active’s unique hyper cross-linking technology will give your wood floor a durable, natural feeling, non-slip surface; leaving floors with a water-resistant and easy to clean finish. For all wood species, including Exotics.
How to oil with WOCA Diamond Oil Active
The wood must be freshly-sanded to grit 120-150 for the final sanding. Product, room and floor temperature must be between 59°-86° F. Ensure good ventilation when applying the oil and when it is drying.
- Prep the wood surface with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner. This is not optional. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Diamond Oil Active, both before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid color mismatch. Apply the oil using the Applicator Pad or a paint roller (1/4" nap) in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to penetrate for 10-15 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Polish the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated. Use a buffing machine with a white or beige pad.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet. For a second coat, apply 3 ounces of Diamond Oil Active per 110 square foot within 6-12 hours of the first coat. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in steps 4 and 5 above.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours. Full cure is 3-5 days in ideal conditions.
- Clean tools with Turpentine.
Spread Rate: First coat 210-270 square foot per liter. Second coat 600-1,000 square foot per liter
|Solid content||> 90 %|
|Fully hard||3-5 days at 68° F|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Dilution||Turpentine (does not normally need to be diluted).|
|Drying time||Approx. 24 hours at 68° F|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm
Paint roller handle, 25mm
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L + 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 50-77° F. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|