WOCA's Premium Penetrating Oil, Diamond Oil Active
- Extremely durable wood finish
- Plant based
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
- Approved for indoor use
- Low VOC
- isocyanate free
- Low odor
- Can be used on all wood species, including Exotic.
- 9 popular colors available.
Diamond Oil: Available in 9 colors. 8.5 oz or 2.5 liter can
IMPORTANT: Due to settings and color adjustments within individual computer monitors and hand-held devices, the color on your wood may or may not be achieved as shown in the color swatches.
We encourage you to order a tester and apply it to a piece of your wood for verification.
WOCA Diamond Oil Active is a single-component, extremely durable penetrating oil. Made from plant based materials, providing a low odor, safe wood finishing product that is free of isocyanates.
Diamond Oil Active’s unique hyper cross linking technology will give your wood floor a durable, natural feeling, non-slip surface; leaving floors with a water resistant and easy to clean finish. For all wood species, including Exotics.
How to oil with WOCA Diamond Oil Active
The wood must be freshly-sanded to grit 120-150 for the final sanding. Product, room and floor temperature must be between 59-86° F. Ensure good ventilation when applying the oil and when it is drying.
- Prep the wood surface with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner. This is not optional. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Diamond Oil Active, both before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid color mismatch. Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller (1/4") in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to penetrate for 10-15 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Polish the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated. Use a buffing machine with a white or beige pad.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- For a second coat, apply 3 ounces of Diamond Oil Active per 110 square foot within 6-12 hours of the first coat. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in steps 4 and 5 above.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours. Full cure is 3-5 days in ideal conditions.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent or Turpentine.
Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 3-5 days while the oil is hardening.
Spread Rate: First coat 210-270 square foot per liter. Second coat 600-1,000 square foot per liter
|Solid content||> 90 %|
|Fully hard||3-5 days at 20° C|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Dilution||WOCA Solvent or turpentine (does not normally need to be diluted).|
|Drying time||Approx. 24 hours at 20° C|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, article no. 88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, article no. 599650
Telescopic rod, article no. 599651
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L + 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25° C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|