The WOCA Swep Mop Silver (previously WOCA Swep Mop Blue) is a high quality mop that makes wet cleaning your floors easy. The special wring out system makes this mop easy to use, eliminating the need to bend. The sturdy, non-bending aluminum shaft has two sturdy handles, making it easy to control the amount of liquid you apply to the floor. The aluminum shaft of the Swep Mop Silver allows you to exert downward pressure while mopping to remove stubborn dirt.
WOCA Swep Mop Silver DetailsWoca Swep Mop has a sturdy, non-bending aluminum shaft and two sturdy handles. One handle is fixed to the shaft and the other is attached to the mop head. It is easy to control how much moisture is left in the mop head, as it is twisted around the shaft. Since the Swep cotton mop head is a looped mop, it is also possible to exert downward pressure while mopping. This allows you to actively remove stubborn spots and dirt.
The cotton mop heads are machine washable and can be replaced when needed.
- Locate the black release pin. Push button on pin to release it.
- Slide the black attachment off the mop pole
- Slide the entire mop head with white plastic entirely off the mop pole.
- Slide old cotton yarn head off the plastic attachment.
- Attache new mop head to white plastic mop attachment and pull zip tie to secure mop head to the white plastic attachment. Trim excess zip tie thread with scissors.
- Feed mop pole through white plastic attachment.