WOCA Natural Soap Hardwood Floor Cleaner
WOCA Natural Soap is a gentle plant based cleaner for oiled and hardwax wood flooring. With regular use, your floors will better withstand dirt and liquid penetration. Use Natural Soap “Natural” on darker wood floor species or colors. Natural Soap “White” is for use lighter colored woods.
Natural Soap: Available in Natural & White. Use White for white or light gray floors and natural for all other wood shades. Natural Soap Spray is also available in a ready mixed spray bottle.
Tip: Read the WOCA Guide for Care and Maintenance of Residential Oil Finished Floorsto learn more on how to care and maintain your floors with WOCA products.
IMPORTANT: Due to settings and color adjustments within individual computer monitors and hand-held devices, the color on your wood may or may not be achieved as shown in the color swatches
Text content of Tab goes here!
You can make text bold, italic or add link using rich text editor.
- Extends the life of oil finish.
- Ensures maximum dirt and water resistance.
- Enhances the natural color of the wood
- Gently cleans and maintains the floor.
- Oils the wood floor with each application.
- Leaves a protective matte oil film on the surface.
WOCA Spray Mop & Floor Cleaning Instructions
- Assemble Spray Mop
- Clean your wood floors with a vacuum cleaner or broom before mopping.
- Add 1 WOCA Soap packet to the mop or 1-2 capful(s) of Natural Soap or Oil Refresher Concentrate to Spray Mop tank.
- Fill the tank with lukewarm water.
- Spray and clean the floor.
WOCA Swep Mop Silver InstructionsReplacing Mop Head
- Locate the black release pin. Push button on pin to release it.
- Slide the black attachment off the mop pole
- Slide the entire mop head with white plastic entirely off the mop pole.
- Slide old cotton yarn head off the plastic attachment.
- Attache new mop head to white plastic mop attachment and pull zip tie to secure mop head to the white plastic attachment. Trim excess zip tie thread with scissors.
- Feed mop pole through white plastic attachment.
WOCA Natural Soap Hardwood Floor Cleaner Instructions
- Clean your wood floors regularly with a vacuum cleaner or broom.
- Shake the container of Natural Soap carefully before use.
- Mix a cleaning solution of 3 oz. Natural Soap per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Using a well wrung mop, damp mop the floor with the natural soap mixture.
Tip: If your floors are very dirty, clean first with WOCA Wood Cleaner then follow with Natural Soap. For areas with heavy wear, using Maintenance Gel will add additional protection, after cleaning with Wood Cleaner. For particularly difficult stains, use WOCA Spot Remover.