- Primer for outdoor wood
- Special Primer for highly absorbent wood species
- Water based and fast drying
- Penetrates and protects
- Requires additional treatment with WOCA Exterior Oil
Available in 2.5 liter size.
- Apply only in dry weather and at temperature over 62˚F. Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Because water affects primer, moisture content of the wood should not exceed 17% when applying outdoor wood primer.
- Remove previous any applications from old woodwork. Clean with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and leave the wood to dry for at least 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before continuing.
- Apply WOCA Wood Primer with brush or paint roller. Begin with the end grain of the wood – from below and upwards. Apply in full length to avoid overlaps.
- Leave the Primer to dry for approx. 24 hours before application of the WOCA Exterior Oil. In addition to priming, it is necessary to protect with one of the WOCA outdoor products.
- Finally, clean tools with warm water.
Coverage approx 215-268 sq/ft per 2.5L container.