Pre-Color is a water-based stain used for the priming of unfinished or newly sanded interior woodwork such as floors, stairs, furniture and panels.
- Provides new intensive colors
- Requires subsequent treatment with WOCA Master Color Oil, Diamond Oil or Diamond Oil Active.
- Suitable for any type of wood
- Certified by IBR
WOCA Pre-Color is a water-based stain. Pre-Color primes unfinished or newly sanded interior woodwork and enhances the wood grain. You must apply a WOCA Finishing Oil after using WOCA Pre-Color. Coverage: 100 sq/ft per liter.
Please note: Pre-Color Black may only be top-coated with Diamond Oil or Diamond Oil Active.
- Apply the undiluted Pre-Color in an even layer lengthwise onto the floor with a 1/4 inch nap paint roller.
- On vertically mounted woodwork, apply from top to bottom.
- Clean tools in water.
- Allow wood to dry for 8-12 hours.
- Clean the surface with WOCA Wood Cleaner* or loosen with green pad under floor machine.
- Vacuum the surface thoroughly.
- Finish the floor with WOCA Master Color Oil, Diamond Oil or Diamond Oil Active.
*When using Pre-Color Black, the wood must be cleaned with WOCA Wood Cleaner prior to the Oil application.
If you are unsure of what type of finishing oil to use, check out our article on selecting the right WOCA oil.
|Colours||White, Grey, Black and Brown|
|Drying time||8-12 hours at 68°F|
|Application tools||Applicator 9”, #880151
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Cleaning of tools:||With water|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Shelf life||3 years from manufacturing date if unopened|
|Storage||+50-77°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +77°F).|