Pre-Color is a water-based stain used for the priming of unfinished or newly sanded interior woodwork such as floors, stairs, furniture and panels.
- Provides new intensive colors
- Requires subsequent treatment with WOCA Master Color Oil or Diamond Oil Active.
- Suitable for any type of wood
- Certified by IBR
- Pre-Color Black must be followed with Intensive Wood Cleaner and Diamond Oil Active only.
Now 50% off, regular retail price was $140.00
WOCA Pre-Color is a water-based stain. Pre-Color primes unfinished or newly sanded interior woodwork and enhances the wood grain. You must apply a WOCA Finishing Oil after using WOCA Pre-Color.
Due to the heavy pigment load in Precolor Black, once applied and dry it must be prepped for oil with Intensive Wood Cleaner and is only compatible for oiling with Diamond Oil Active.
WOCA Pre-Color Instructions
- Apply the undiluted Pre-Color in an even layer lengthwise onto the floor with a 1/4 inch nap paint roller.
- On vertically mounted woodwork, apply from top to bottom.
- Clean tools in water.
- Allow wood to dry for 8-12 hours.
- Clean the surface with WOCA Wood Cleaner* or loosen with green pad under floor machine.
- Vacuum the surface thoroughly.
- Finish the floor with WOCA Master Color Oil or Diamond Oil Active.
If you are unsure of what type of finishing oil to use, check out our article on selecting the right WOCA oil.
|White, Grey, Black, and Brown
|8-12 hours at 68°F
|Applicator 9”, #880151
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Cleaning of tools:
|Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
|3 years from manufacturing date if unopened
|+50-77°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +77°F).
Coverage: 100 sq/ft per liter.