WOCA Deep Cleaner is for cleaning outdoor wooden furniture. It effectively removes heavy dirt, green growth, and weather-beaten oil residue.
- For the deep cleaning of wood garden furniture of any type of wood
- Removes oil and dirt from deep down inside the wood
Be aware of the risk of corrosion of e.g. furniture fittings. Not for use on oak furniture or rotten wood.
Size: 0.75 Liters
- Soak the wood with plenty of water. Use a garden hose if possible.
- Apply Deep Cleaner in an even layer and leave it to be absorbed for 3-5 minutes.
- Use a hard or nylon brush, scrubbing the wood "wet-on-wet" to remove dirt.
- Hose down with plenty of water.
- Leave the wood to dry – approx. 24 hours. Before applying oil treatment, make sure the wood is completely dry. Remove standing fibers with sandpaper.
- Finish the clean and dry surface with WOCA Exterior Oil.
|Color||Transparent, slight white tint|
|Drying time||48 hours at 15 -20° C|
|Application tools||Brush, roller or spray gun|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Storage||Frost-free and away from direct sunlight.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What can WOCA Exterior Deep Cleaner be used on?
Woca Exterior Deep Cleaner is used for cleaning outdoor wood furniture, but is not for use on oak furniture or rotten wood.
How long does it take Exterior Deep Cleaner to dry?
WOCA Exterior Deep Cleaner takes approx. 24 hours to dry at 59-68° F. Wait at least 24 hours before applying oil treatment.