Save your wood floors with the WOCA Stain Remover Kit! This easy-to-use kit is your last-ditch effort against stubborn floor stains, like red wine spills, grease, blood, coffee, tea, etc... When you're done, you can touch up with Diamond Oil Active in the color of your choice for extra protection.
The Stain Remover Kit includes:
1 WOCA Wood Stain Remover
8.5 oz can Diamond Oil Active, 9 color options
Diamond Oil Active Furniture Application
- The wood surface must be sanded to 100-150 grit.
- Prep surface with Intensive Wood Cleaner Spray to open grain and neutralize surface tannin. A richer color is achieved by prepping with Intensive wood Cleaner Spray.
- Let dry at least 4 hours before applying oil.
- With a brush or a clean cloth apply oil in a thin coat. Polish in well with a white 3M pad or a WOCA Patina Disc (if only applying 1 coat) for a furniture grade finish. Wipe off all excess oil immediately with WOCA Polishing Cloth.
- If applying a 2nd coat, wait 6 hours and repeat step 4 and polish in oil with WOCA Patina disc.
- No excess oil should be left on the surface.
Coats (#) Required: 1 or 2
Hand Apply: Yes
Topcoat Required: No
Coverage: approximately 60 sf per 250 ml can
For regular cleaning and dusting, use WOCA Natural Soap Spray. Using WOCA Natural Soap Spray will lengthen time between re-oiling the wood surface.
|Solid content||> 90 %|
|Fully hard||3-5 days at 68° F|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Dilution||Turpentine (does not normally need to be diluted).|
|Drying time||Approx. 24 hours at 68° F|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm
Paint roller handle, 25mm
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L + 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 50-77° F. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|