WOCA Diamond Oil Active is a plant-based penetrating oil. A wood finish that colors and protects in 1 product. Diamond Oil Active highlights the natural beauty and character of your wood and provides a very durable surface that is resistant to liquids with a low sheen, matte, natural look and feel.
For all wood species and interior wood surfaces. Use to color and protect freshly sanded wood flooring, furniture, tables, shelving, shiplap, wood paneling, wood countertops, and butcherblock.
Diamond Oil Active Furniture Application
- The wood surface must be sanded to 100-150 grit.
- Prep surface with Intensive Wood Cleaner Spray to open grain and neutralize surface tannin. A richer color is achieved by prepping with Intensive wood Cleaner Spray.
- Let dry at least 4 hours before applying oil.
- With a brush or a clean cloth apply oil in a thin coat. Polish in well and polish off all excess oil immediately.
- No excess oil should be left on the surface.
Coats (#) Required: 1 or 2
Hand Apply: Yes
Topcoat Required: No
Coverage: approximately 60 sf per 250 ml can
For regular cleaning and dusting, use WOCA Natural Soap Spray. Using WOCA Natural Soap Spray will lengthen time between re-oiling the wood surface.
|Solid content||> 90 %|
|Fully hard||3-5 days at 68° F|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Dilution||Turpentine (does not normally need to be diluted).|
|Drying time||Approx. 24 hours at 68° F|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm
Paint roller handle, 25mm
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L + 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 50-77° F. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|