Step by step instructions for using WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner - a plant safe outdoor cleaner
- Soak the surface with water. Use a hose for best results.
- Mix WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner with water in the ratio, 1 part WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner to 2 parts water. Apply deck cleaner solution with a scrub brush or spray. WOCA Exterior Cleaner can be used undiluted for very dirty surfaces.
- Scrub the soaked wood lengthwise with the wood grain until the wood appears clean. Repeat the cleaning if necessary.
- Rinse surface with water immediately after cleaning.
- Clean tools with water.
- Leave the wood to dry for approx. 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before applying an Woca Exterior Oil treatment. If necessary, sand raised wood fibers.
Note: WOCA Exterior Cleaner is important to use prior to applying an oil finish on an Exotic wood species. Exotic, tropical woods are inherently oily which can block a wood finish from penetrating and/or adhering.
WOCA Exterior Cleaner has the strength to remove the oils from the surface and prep it for a successful treatment with WOCA Exterior Oil.
Tip: Old, aged grey Teak furniture can easily be renewed and refreshed with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and a treatment of WOCA Exterior Oil.
Coverage: 325-400 SF/2.5 liter container, depending on wood species and condition of wood surface.
|1:2 - 1:10, depending on how dirty the wood is.
|Brush or spray nozzle
Silicium Carbide Brush, #88055
Outdoor Scrubbing Brush, #599601
Telescope Stick, #599651
|Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
|1 L - 2.5 L
|+ 50-86°F. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to direct heat (e.g. sunlight). Store in a frost-free location.
Frequently Asked Questions
What materials/surfaces can WOCA Exterior Cleaner be used on?
Woca Exterior Cleaner is used for cleaning outdoor wood decking, outdoor furniture, siding, brick, stone pavers, concrete, and outdoor tile.