Revive your oiled wood floors with the WOCA Maintenance Oil Kit and the user-friendly Doodlebug! Perfect for any area smaller than 500 sq. ft., this all-inclusive kit has the tools you need to restore your wood floor DIY-style. In just a few simple steps, your floors will be renewed, durable, and gorgeous!
The Maintenance Oil Kit with Doodlebug includes:
Maintenance Oil Diamond Active with the Doodlebug Instructions
Ideal for spaces <500 sf
- 1. Damp mop the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner (dilute 3 ounces of WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner to 1 gallon of lukewarm water). Let the floor dry completely. This is a mandatory step that deep cleans the oiled wood surface and preps it for oiling.
- 2. Shake oil container well before and during use.
- 3. Apply approx. 3 ounces per 40-50 sq.ft. on to the floor and polish the oil in with the doodlebug with the white pad attached.
- 4. WOCA Diamond Active Maintenance Oil must be polished into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform.
- 5. Wipe off all excess oil from floor using polishing cloths underneath white pad before moving onto the next section. Hand wipe all edges and corners. The floor should not appear wet and no excess oil should be left on the surface.
- 6. Floors can be used after 24 hours.
- 7. Do not expose floor or woodwork to water during the hardening time of 24 hours.
- 8. After 48 hours the floor may be treated with WOCA Natural Soap to provide additional protection.
- Tip: For fastest drying time, leave windows slightly open to ensure a steady flow of fresh oxygen.
Intensive Wood Cleaner Coverage: 2000-3000 sq/ft per 1 liter bottle
Maintenance Oil Diamond Active Coverage: Approximately 1075-1350 sq/ft per 2.5 liter container.
|Solid content||Approx. 70 %|
|Fully hard||48 hours at 20° C|
|Colours||Natural and white|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, article no. 88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, article no. 599650
Telescopic rod, article no. 599651
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||2.5 L and 5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25° C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|