WOCA Master Care is suitable for water based finish, polyurethane, laminate, LVT and vinyl surfaces. It strengthens the surface as it protects against wear and tear. Prolonging the life of the finished surface.
- Easy to apply
- Revitalizes the existing finish
- Prevents minor scratches
- Not for natural oil or hardwax oil flooring
WOCA Master Care is for use on vinyl, LVT, laminate, and polyurethane wood floors. Master Care strengthens the surface and protects against regular wear and tear. Floor surfaces are protected from minor scratches with use of Master Care. It is self-removable, so it does not need to be stripped from the surface by the next application.
Master Care does not build up on the surface, and it can be used as needed.
Vinyl and Lacquer Care Instructions
- Dilute 1.5 cups of Intensive Wood Cleaner with 1 gallon of water. Damp mop the floor until it is completely clean. The floor must be completely dry before the application of WOCA Master Care.
- Apply the concentrated Master Care in a THIN layer with a clean flat head floor mop.
- Do not continue the application once the surface of the floor has begun to dry.
- Leave to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- We recommend WOCA Master Cleaner for the regular cleaning.
Coverage: 640 SF Per Liter