WOCA Commercial Soap, formerly named Master Soap, is a universal floor cleaner. Commercial Soap can be used on any type of wood species and finish. It can also be used to clean tile, vinyl, LVT, and stone surfaces.
Commercial Soap is included in the following cleaning kit to provide everything you need for effortless hardwood floor maintenance:
WOCA Commercial Soap is excellent for flooring that needs daily or frequent cleaning.
- For the cleaning and maintenance of all wood floors
- For frequent cleaning of commercial, high traffic hard surface flooring.
- May be applied both manually and by machine
- Certified by IBR
- Mix 1 cup Commercial Soap with 2 1/2 gallon of warm water for the daily cleaning.
- Damp mop the floor.
- It is important that no water is left on the floor. Use WOCA Swep Mop if possible for best results.
|Declaration:||Water, 5-15% soap, <5% non-ionic surfactants.|
|Application tools||bucket, mop, doodlebug, floor cloth or possibly cleaning machine.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With water and soap.|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years from date of production.|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|
Coverage: 1,600 – 2,100 sq. ft. / liter
Frequently Asked Questions
What materials/surfaces can WOCA Commercial Soap be used on?
Woca Commercial Soap is can be used on any wood species or finish. In addition, it can be used to clean tile, vinyl, LVT, and stone surfaces.