Diamond Oil Active is the first 1K oil that works like a 2K. Testers are a great way to find the right color for your project. Diamond Oil Active creates an incredibly high level of quality when oiling wooden floors.
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
- Approved for indoor use
Testers include FREE SHIPPING throughout the U.S.
Diamond Oil Active Available in 9 colors
IMPORTANT: Due to settings and color adjustments within individual computer monitors and hand-held devices, the color on your wood may or may not be achieved as shown in the color swatches
Using Diamond Oil Active Tester is an excellent way to find the perfect oil finish for your wood floor. WOCA Diamond Oil Active is an exclusive, single-component, low-odor, extremely hard-wearing floor oil. Made from the absolutely finest quality materials, and is very easy to work with, assuring minimal waste. Diamond Oil Active’s unique hyper cross linking technology will give your wooden floor a comfortable, non-slip surface; leaving floors with an extremely water repellent and easy to clean and maintain finish. The oil has a dry matter content of >90% and is suitable for machine-application when oiling untreated, new or newly-sanded wooden floors in all species of wood.
The wood must be newly-sanded with grit 120-150 for the final sanding. Product, room and floor temperature must be between 59-86° F. Ensure good ventilation when applying the oil and when it is drying.
- Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours before applying the oil.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Diamond Oil Active, both before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed to avoid color mismatch.
- Apply the oil using a short-bristled paint roller (1/4") in an even coat.
- Leave the oil to penetrate for 10-15 min. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Rub the oil into the wood until the floor appears saturated. Use a buffing machine with a white or beige pad.
- Remove excess oil with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads until the surface no longer appears wet.
- The floor can be re-polished with 3.4 oz of WOCA Diamond Oil Active per 110 square foot withing the first 6-12 hours of the first application for additional resistance as well as an even more attractive finish. The oil should be polished thoroughly, as described in steps 4 and 5 above.
- The floor can be used with caution after 24 hours.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent or Turpentine.
Spread Rate: First coat 210-270 square foot per liter. Second coat 600-1,000 square foot per liter