Diamond Oil Active Tester Application Instructions
WOCA Oil Samples by Hand
The wood must be freshly-sanded to grit 120-150 for the final sanding. Product, room and floor temperature must be between 59°-86° F. Ensure good ventilation when applying the oil and when it is drying.
- Dampen a clean cloth with water and wipe the sample evenly to open the wood grain and allow it to thoroughly dry.
- Pour a small amount of WOCA Diamond Oil Active onto the sample. Spread the oil with a cloth or a piece of red 3M pad. The surface should be visibly wet.
- Leave the oil to soak on the sample for 15 minutes. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Wet buff with the red 3m pad to force oil into the wood, buff/polish it well.
- Wipe off the surface oil with a cotton cloth. When finished, there should be no oil on top of the sample, and you should have a silky look. Leave the sample to dry for 5 – 6 hours.
- Repeat the oil application as in #2 & #3 above. You will use less oil than during the first application.