WOCA Maintenance Oil is for regular maintenance of all oiled wood floors. Maintenance Oil is oil based and provides floors with an additional hard wearing surface, while highlighting the natural wood grain and color.
- For the maintenance of all oiled wood floors
- Easy to apply
- Application can be done manually or by machine
- Certified by IBR
- Available in 3 colors
IMPORTANT: Due to settings and color adjustments within individual computer monitors and hand-held devices, the color on your wood may or may not be achieved as shown in the color swatches.
Using WOCA Maintenance Oil is simple and can be applied manually or by polishing machine. Product, room and floor temperature should be between 59°F–95°F. Ensure good ventilation at all times during the application and drying time. Maintenance Oil may be used for the maintenance of all oiled wood surfaces and is especially suitable for the regular maintenance of oiled wood floors.
- Prep the floor surface with 1/4 cup of Wood Cleaner mixed with one gallon of lukewarm water. This is not optional. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours. The floor must be completely dry.
- Shake the container carefully.
- Apply approx. 1-2 oz oil per 50 sq/ft with pad, paint roller, cotton cloth or use polishing machine for large surfaces.
- It is important that the Maintenance Oil is carefully polished into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform.
- Wipe the floor with clean, dry cotton cloths before proceeding with the next section of floor to be finished. The floor should not appear wet and there should not be any excess oil left on the surface after polishing.
- Continue steps until the floor has been finished.
- When polished with polishing machine the floor will be pre-hardened after approx. 4 hours at 68°F and may cautiously be taken into use. Manually polished floors may be taken into use after 24 hours. Do not expose the floor to water during hardening time of 24 hours.
- Clean tools in Solvent.
Coverage: 320-430 sq. ft. / liter
|Solid content||Approx. 50 %|
|Declaration:||Vegetable oil components, isoparaffin, pigments|
|Fully hard||48 hours at 20°C|
|Colors||Extra White, White, Grey|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, #88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, #599650
Telescopic rod, #599651
|Safety||Safety data sheet available on request or you can download it directly from our homepage.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With Solvent|
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L - 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|