Maintenance Oil Diamond Active revitalizes oil-treated wood
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Resistant to scratches and marks
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
Maintenance Oil Diamond Active is the ultimate product in care and maintenance for your oiled wooden floor. This exclusive WOCA Maintenance Oil is a low-odor and extremely tough maintenance oil. It consists of the absolute highest quality raw materials. As a result, you and your oiled floor will both benefit. Diamond Active Maintenance Oil is very easy to use, resulting in minimal product waste. It's unique hyper cross linking technology increases the wood's resistance to stains and scratches. All while refreshing the natural, warm glow of the wood.
- 1. Damp mop the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner (dilute 3 ounces of WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner to 1 gallon of lukewarm water). Let the floor dry completely. This is a mandatory step that deep cleans the oiled wood surface and preps it for oiling.
- 2. Shake oil container well before and during use.
- 3. Apply approx. 3 ounces per 40-50 sq.ft. on to the floor and polish the oil by hand (use a white pad) or with a floor buffer and white floor pad.
- 4. WOCA Diamond Active Maintenance Oil must be polished into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform.
- 5. Polish off all excess oil from floor using cotton terry cloths either by hand or attached under the floor machine white pad before proceeding with the next section of floor to be finished. Hand wipe all edges and corners. The floor should not appear wet and no excess oil should be left on the surface.
- 6. When using a floor machine the oil will be pre-hardened after approx. 4 hours and may be cautiously taken into use. Manually polished floors can be used after 24 hours.
- 7. Do not expose floor or woodwork to water during the hardening time of 24 hours.
- 8. After 48 hours the floor may be treated with WOCA Natural Soap to provide additional protection.
- Tip: For fastest drying time, leave windows slightly open to ensure a steady flow of fresh oxygen.
Coverage: Approximately 1075-1350 sq/ft per 2.5 liter container.
|Solid content||Approx. 70 %|
|Fully hard||48 hours at 20° C|
|Colours||Natural and white|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, article no. 88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, article no. 599650
Telescopic rod, article no. 599651
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||2.5 L and 5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25° C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|