Maintenance Oil Diamond Active revitalizes oil-treated wood
- Resistant to liquids such as water, coffee, tea and red wine
- Resistant to scratches and marks
- Gives the wood a beautiful, breathable surface
Maintenance Oil Diamond Active is the ultimate product in care and maintenance for your oiled wooden floor. This exclusive WOCA Maintenance Oil is a low-odor and extremely tough maintenance oil. It consists of the absolute highest quality raw materials. As a result, you and your oiled floor will both benefit. Diamond Active Maintenance Oil is very easy to use, resulting in minimal product waste. It's unique hyper cross linking technology increases the wood's resistance to stains and scratches. All while refreshing the natural, warm glow of the wood.
- You can apply the maintenance oil either manually or with a buffing machine.
- If you use a buffing machine, you can use the floor with caution after 4 hours of drying time.
- If you polished the floor manually, you can use the floor with caution after approximately 24 hours.
- Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 48 hours, while the oil is hardening.
Coverage: Approximately 1075-1350 sq/ft per 2.5 liter container.
|Solid content||Approx. 70 %|
|Fully hard||48 hours at 20° C|
|Colours||Natural and white|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv, article no. 88004
Paint roller handle, 25mm, article no. 599650
Telescopic rod, article no. 599651
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||2.5 L and 5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-25° C. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|