WOCA Maintenance Oil Details
Maintenance Oil may be used for the maintenance of all oiled wood surfaces and is especially suitable for the regular maintenance of oiled wood floors. Product, room and floor temperature should be between 59°F–95°F. Ensure good ventilation at all times during the application and drying time.
How To Apply WOCA Maintenance Oil
- Clean the floor with 1/4 cup of Wood Cleaner mixed with one gallon of lukewarm water. Leave the floor to dry for at least 8 hours. The floor must be completely dry.
- Shake the container carefully.
- Apply approx. 3.3 oz oil per 43 sqft with pad, paint roller, cotton cloth or use polishing machine for large surfaces.
- It is important that the Maintenance Oil is carefully polished into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform.
- Wipe the floor with clean, dry cotton cloths before proceeding with the next section of floor to be finished. The floor should not appear wet and there should not be any excess oil left on the surface after polishing.
- Continue steps until the floor has been finished.
- When polished with polishing machine the floor will be per-hardened after approx. 4 hours at 68°C and may cautiously be taken into use. Manually polished floors may be taken into use after 24 hours. Do not expose the floor to water during hardening time of 24 hours.
- Clean tools in Solvent.
WOCA Maintenance Oil How to Video
||Vegetable oil components, isoparaffin, pigments Contains Cobalt bis (2-ethylhexanoate).
||Natural and White
||A polishing machine with beige/white polishing pad. Paint roller and cotton cloths.
|Cleaning of tools:
||Clean tools with solvent
||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
|| 1 liter and 2,5 liter.