WOCA Master Color Oil Testers are an inexpensive way to sample Master Color Oil on your wood to verify the outcome of your project. Different wood species, with different natural coloring will impact the treatment color and the final look of any finish. This will help you select the right color to create the perfect finish.
Master Color Oil: Available in 11 colors. Provides oil finish and color in one application.
Master Color Oil is suitable for use on oak, ash, spruce, larch, pine and teak wood species.
Color Oil can be used on both unfinshed or freshly sanded interior woodwork.
IMPORTANT: Due to settings and color adjustments within individual computer monitors and hand-held devices, the color on your wood may or may not be achieved as shown in the color swatches
We encourage you to order a tester and apply it to a piece of your wood for verification.
How to Apply WOCA Master Color Oil TesterShake the container with Color Oil well before and during application.
- Apply the oil in an even coat onto an area of approx. 54 sqft with a short-nap paint roller. Let the floor absorb the oil for approx. 20 min. Work the oil into the wood with a yellow polishing pad either manually or with a polishing machine for large areas. Polish for approx. 15 min. till the floor appears saturated with oil.
- Beware! If there is any excess oil appearing on the surface, remove with cloths or paper or scrape onto next section of floor to be oiled. Buff floor with white polishing pads and with lint-free cotton cloths under the floor machine.
- The color oiled floor is pre-hardened after approx. 6 hours at room temperature of 68°F and completely hardened after 5 days.
- If a silk-matte surface is desired, the finished floor may be buffed with 0.1 liter of Color Oil to 107 sqft of floor. This is done after the pre-hardening time and the oil must be polished carefully into the floor.
- Cover walking areas with corrugated cardboard for 5 days.