WOCA Master Color Oil Testers are an inexpensive way to sample Master Color Oil on your wood to verify the outcome of your project. Different wood species, with different natural coloring will impact the treatment color and the final look of any finish. This will help you select the right color to create the perfect finish.
Master Color Oil: Available in 11 colors. Provides oil finish and color in one application.
WOCA Master Color Oil provides color and an oil finish in one step. It penetrates and hardens deep inside the wood. As a result, wood floors become stronger and better withstand wear. Master Color Oil contains fine pigments in 11 different colors, which can be mixed to create a custom color.
No staining is needed with WOCA Color Oil, as the color and finish is done in one step. For custom colors, Master Color Oils may be mixed freely to create any desired color. WOCA Master Color Oil provides a hard wearing oil finish and color in one application. Suitable for oak, ash, spruce, larch, pine and teak, as well as cork. Master Color Oil may be used on both unfinished or freshly sanded interior woodwork.
The wood must be freshly-sanded to grit 120 for the final sanding. Product, room and floor temperature must be between 59°-86° F. Ensure good ventilation when applying the oil and when it is drying.
- Dampen a clean cloth with water and wipe the sample evenly to open the wood grain and allow it to thoroughly dry.
- Pour a small amount of WOCA Master Color Oil onto the sample. Spread the oil with a cloth or a piece of red 3M pad. The surface should be visibly wet.
- Leave the oil to soak on the sample for 15 minutes. If the oil soaks quickly into the wood, apply more oil.
- Wet buff with the red 3m pad to force oil into the wood, buff/polish it well.
- Wipe off the surface oil with a cotton cloth. When finished, there should be no oil on top of the sample, and you should have a silky look. Leave the sample to dry for 5 – 6 hours.
- Repeat the oil application as in #2 & #3 above. You will use less oil than during the first application.
Each tester packet is 9oz and covers approximately 2-4 square feet.
For regular cleaning of floors finished with WOCA Master Color Oil, use WOCA Natural Soap. See our residential maintenance guide, or commercial maintenance guide for a detailed schedule and instructions for cleaning and maintaining your floors.
WOCA Master Color Oil Technical
|Solid content||Approx. 60 %|
|Fully hard||5-7 days at 68°F and 55% humidity|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Dilution||WOCA Solvent (does not normally need to be diluted).|
|Drying time||12-24 hours at 68°F|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv,
Paint roller handle, 25mm,
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L - 2.5 L - 5 L|
|Storage||+ 50-68°F. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|