Exterior Deep Cleaner Instructions
- Soak the wood with plenty of water. Use a garden hose if possible.
- Apply Deep Cleaner in an even layer and leave it to be absorbed for 3-5 minutes.
- Use a hard or nylon brush, scrubbing the wood "wet-on-wet" to remove dirt.
- Hose down with plenty of water.
- Leave the wood to dry – approx. 24 hours. Before applying oil treatment, make sure the wood is completely dry. Remove standing fibers with sandpaper.
- Finish the clean and dry surface with WOCA Exterior Oil.