Exterior Cleaner Instructions
Step by step instructions for using WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner - a plant safe outdoor cleaner
- Soak the surface with water. Use a hose for best results.
- Mix WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner with water in the ratio, 1 part WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner to 2 parts water. Apply deck cleaner solution with a scrub brush or spray. WOCA Exterior Cleaner can be used undiluted for very dirty surfaces.
- Scrub the soaked wood lengthwise with the wood grain until the wood appears clean. Repeat the cleaning if necessary.
- Rinse surface with water immediately after cleaning.
- Clean tools with water.
- Leave the wood to dry for approx. 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before applying an Woca Exterior Oil treatment. If necessary, sand raised wood fibers.
Note: WOCA Exterior Cleaner is important to use prior to applying an oil finish on an Exotic wood species. Exotic, tropical woods are inherently oily which can block a wood finish from penetrating and/or adhering.
WOCA Exterior Cleaner has the strength to remove the oils from the surface and prep it for a successful treatment with WOCA Exterior Oil.
Tip: Old, aged grey Teak furniture can easily be renewed and refreshed with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and a treatment of WOCA Exterior Oil.