Wood Stain Remover Kit instructions
Wood Stain Remover and Touch Up Oil Instructions
- Before using Stain Remover, test product in a small non-visible area of the floor. Ensuring that there will be no undesired reaction to the wood surface.
- Spray Stain Remover evenly on the stain directly from the canister.
- Leave the Stain Remover to dissolve the stain for 10-20 min.
- Scrub with a soft bristle brush until the stain has been dissolved.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Wipe the spot with a cloth wrung out in lukewarm water.
- Let dry at least 4 hours before applying oil.
- With a brush or a clean cloth apply oil in a thin coat. Polish in well with a white 3M pad or cloth. Wipe off all excess oil immediately with clean cloth.
- If applying a 2nd coat, wait 6 hours and repeat step 8 and polish in oil.
- No excess oil should be left on the surface.
Warning! Rags, pads or waste soaked with WOCA oil may self-ignite if improperly discarded. Immediately after use, place all rags and waste in a sealed, water filled bucket for proper disposal.