Oil Refreshing Soap Instructions
How to use WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap for hardwood maintenanceThe floor must be free from dust before treatment. Shake the bottle well before use.
- Dilute WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap with lukewarm water:
* For traditionally oiled floors: 6 oz. Oil Refresher per gallon of lukewarm water.
* For Factory UV-oiled floors: 3 oz. Oil Refresher per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Damp mop the floor with a well wrung mop.
- Leave the floor to dry for approximately two hours before use.
- For a light shine, polish the dry floor with a white pad, manually, or with a buffer.
Note: Oiled wood floors can also be cleaned regularly with WOCA Natural Soap ‘Natural’ or ‘White’ and re-oiled with WOCA Oil or WOCA Maintenance Gel at periodic intervals in residential areas and more often in commercial areas.