Using a WOCA Diamond Oil Tester allows you to test WOCA Diamond Oil colors on your wood, ensuring you select the right color for your project. WOCA Diamond Oil is an excellent quality oil that only requires one coat.
- Suitable for all types of wood floors
- Extremely high solid content
- Extreme hard-wearing surface
- Fast drying
- Low VOC
Diamond Oil: Available in 9 colors
IMPORTANT: Due to settings and color adjustments within individual computer monitors and hand-held devices, the color on your wood may or may not be achieved as shown in the color swatches
We encourage you to order a tester and apply it to a piece of your wood for verification.
WOCA Diamond Oil Tester DetailsWOCA Diamond Oil Tester allows you to test WOCA Diamond Oil on your wooden floors to ensure your desired look and finish is achieved. WOCA Diamond Oil is used for oil finishing of wooden floors using a floor machine. WOCA Diamond Oil ensures an extremely hard-wearing, dirt and water repellent surface. Diamond Oil is ideal for basic finishing of any unfinished, new and newly sanded interior woodwork. Content of solvent is less than 1%. A Floor machine is recommended for the polishing of bigger areas.
- The unfinished flooring or woodwork must be sanded with 100-120 grit and be clean and dry. Minimum room temperature during application should be 59° and a maximum recommended wood moisture content of 12%
- Wash the floor with WOCA Wood Cleaner and let it dry completely (see Wood Cleaner instructions). This is not optional.
- Shake the oil container well before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed together before use to prevent potential color differences. Using a paint tray and paint roller, apply an even coat of oil on 50-100 square foot of flooring. For edges and corners use a paint brush.
- Leave the oil to absorb for 5-10 minutes. If dry spots appear, apply more oil.
- Slowly polish the area with a buffer and red pad until the floor appears saturated.
- Polish off all excess oil from the floor using cotton cloths under the pad. Hand wipe all edges and corners. No excess oil should be left on the surface.
- When the entire floor has been finished, polish it well using WOCA Wool Pads under floor machine
- Note: If Patina Discs were used the floor is now finished! If not, proceed with steps 9 and 10.
- After 12 hours, the floor can be treated with a second application of oil. Pour about 1 ounce of Diamond Oil on to the surface and carefully polish it into the floor. Repeat until entire floor is done. Remove any excess oil from the surface.
- After wards polish the floor with WOCA Wool Pads.
- The floor is ready for light wear after 24 hours.
- Do not expose floor or woodwork to water during hardening time, 3-5 days.
- After 5-7 days, clean floor with WOCA Soap or Oil Refresher to provide additional protection against wear.
Warning! Rags, pads or waste soaked with WOCA oil may self-ignite if improperly discarded. Immediately after use, place all rags and waste in a sealed, water filled bucket for proper disposal.
Always remember to test on a small area in order to check the surface and the compatibility of the product. WoodCare Denmark accepts no responsibility for unintended use, damage or injury resulting from this product as a result of failure to follow the appropriate instructions.