Discover Scandinavian style with the Diamond Oil Active Tester Kit. The unique formula gives long-lasting protection and lightens your wood floors. Transform your décor and enjoy a professional finish with the pro-grade Scandinavian Wood Floor System. It offers superior protection, making it suitable for commercial and high traffic residential wood flooring.
Best for Pine and White Oak. Results vary.
The Diamond Oil Active Tester Kit, Scandinavian Floor System includes:
3.5 oz Wood Lye White tester
.9 oz Diamond Oil Active Tester, Extra White or White
Diamond Oil Active Extra White contains 14% white pigment and White contains 7% white pigment.
The unfinished wood must be sanded, clean and dry before application. Recommended sanding grit range 100-150.
- Make sure wood surface is clean and dry.
- Shake the Wood Lye tester well.
- Pour the Wood Lye onto the wood and spread the lye with a cloth, paint brush or a piece of red 3M pad. Try to achieve an even application of the lye into the wood.
- The lye will not look perfect. The polishing of the oil with the red pad will remove any imperfections during the oiling process.
- Leave the lye to dry at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Massage the Master Color Oil packet well before use.
- Pour half of the oil packet directly on the lye wood surface and spread it around with the RED polishing piece.
- Wet buff with the Red pad to force oil into the wood, buff/polish it well. Wipe off the surface oil with a cotton cloth cloth. When finished, there should be no oil on top of the sample and you should have a silky look. Leave the sample to dry for 5 – 6 hours.
- Repeat the oil application as in #7 & #8 above with the White pad . You will use less oil than during the first application.
Tip: For fastest drying time, leave windows slightly open to ensure a steady flow of fresh oxygen.
Warning! Rags, pads or waste soaked with WOCA oil may self-ignite if improperly discarded. Immediately after use, place all rags and waste in a sealed, water filled bucket for proper disposal.
1 Tester Kit cover 2-4 square feet.
WOCA Master Color Oil Technical
|Solid content||Approx. 60 %|
|Fully hard||5-7 days at 68°F and 55% humidity|
|Binder||Vegetable oil components|
|Dilution||WOCA Solvent (does not normally need to be diluted).|
|Drying time||12-24 hours at 68°F|
|Application tools||Paint Roller, 4 mm luv,
Paint roller handle, 25mm,
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L - 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 50-68°F. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|