WOCA Worktop Gel Details
WOCA Worktop Gel is for freshening of previously oil treated wood surfaces. The effective gel is quick-drying and enhances the natural grain structure of the wood and color and gives a resistant and strong surface.
WOCA Worktop Gel Application
- Clean the surface thoroughly with WOCA Wood Cleaner mixed with water in solution 1:40 (3 oz. per gallon of lukewarm water). After cleaning, let the wood dry completely.
- In case of grain raising, lightly sand surface with 220 grit sand paper and remove sanding dust.
- Apply a suitable amount of gel in an even thin coat with a polishing pad (red or white)
- Polish the gel until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform. We recommend working in sections as the gel dries quickly
- Wipe off the polished area carefully with a dry lint-free cloth before continuing to next area. The surface should not appear wet and no excess gel must be left on the surface after polishing.
- If the wood does not seem fully saturated after 4-6 hours, repeat the polishing with a smaller amount of gel.
- Leave the worktop to dry for 4-6 hours, when it may be used cautiously. If possible, do not expose the worktop to water for 2-3 days. After 3 days, spray and wipe with WOCA Soap Spray.
Worktop Gel Maintenance
- Use WOCA Soap Spray daily or weekly to keep surface clean. Simply spray and wipe.
- Re-oiling with Worktop Gel or Worktop Oil (see worktop oil instructions) is done as needed. Clean the surface with Wood Cleaner and let dry completely.
- Follow application instructions steps 3-7
- Stains and other minor damages are easily repairable by cleaning the area locally with WOCA Wood Cleaner, letting it dry and polishing with a small amount of Worktop Gel.
WARNING! Rags, pads or waste soaked with WOCA Oil may self-ignite if improperly discarded. Immediately after use, place all rags and waste in sealed, water filled bucket for proper disposal.
WOCA Worktop Gel Technical Info
|Declaration:||Vegetable oil components, pigments (white).|
|Coverage||322-430 sqft/400 ml tube|
|Colors:||Natural and white.|
|Application Tools:||Cotton cloths, polishing pad and sandpaper grit 220.|
|Disposal:||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Available Sizes:||400 ml tube/ 13.5 oz|
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.