Spot Remover is available in a 9 oz. spray can.
WOCA Spot Remover Details
WOCA Spot Remover effectively dissolves grease, blood, coffee, tea etc. May be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed interior surfaces.
Spot Remover is a soap based cleaner. It is specifically developed for indoor use to remove spots from oiled wood surfaces.
How To Use WOCA Spot Remover
- Spray Spot Remover evenly on the stain directly from the canister.
- Leave the Spot Remover to dissolve the stain for 10-20 min.
- Scrub with a soft bristle brush until the stain has been dissolved.
- Repeat steps if necessary.
- Wipe the spot with a cloth wrung out in luke-warm water.
- When the floor is completely dry apply the original surface finish to re-establish the protection of the surface.
How to Apply WOCA Spot Remover Video
WOCA Spot Remover Technical Info
|Declaration:||<5% non-ionic surfactants, <5% anionic surfactants.|
|Application tools:||Soft Bristle Brush, small bucket and cotton cloths.|
|Cleaning of tools:||With water and soap.|
|Disposal:||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Available Sizes:||9oz spray can|
Spot Remover Information Downloads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.