WOCA Master Oil Tester Details
WOCA Master Oil Tester is an affordable way to sample WOCA Master Floor Oil on your wood surface. WOCA Master Oil Tester can be used on all unfinished wood species. It can be used on freshly sanded and newly laid wood floors. For use on untreated and lye primed woodwork such as interior floors, stairs, panels and furniture. WOCA Master Floor Oil has excellent penetration properties and therefore ensures a hard-wearing, dirt and water resistant surface.
WOCA Master Floor Oil Natural is mainly used on dark wood species and enhances the natural warm glow of the wood. Light wood species are often finished with Master Floor Oil White to maintain and protect the natural light color.
Product, room and floor temperature should be between 39°F–86°F. Ensure good ventilation at all times during the application and drying time.
How To Apply WOCA Master Floor Oil
- The unfinished woodwork must be sanded finely (grit 100-120). Clean the floor with 4.2 fluid oz Wood Cleaner mixed into 1.3 gallons water. The floor must be completely dry and free from dirt and grease before the oil application. Recommended moisture max. 12%. The oiling is made at min. 59°F.
- Shake oil container well before and during use. Containers with different batch numbers should be mixed before use to avoid color differences. Apply the oil with a short-haired paint roller in an even coat onto approx. 54-108 sq ft of floor.
- Leave the oil to be absorbed for 5-10 minutes. if dry spot’s appear, apply more oil.
- The area is now polished with a beige polishing pad under doodle-bug or with polishing machine until the area appears saturated.
- Polish the floor using cotton cloth under floor pad to remove any possible excess oil. Continue steps till the whole floor has been polished. The floor should not appear wet and there should not be any excess oil left on the surface after polishing.
- After 6-8 hours the floor should be buffed with 3.3 fluid oz Master Floor Oil to 161 sq ft of floor. This is done after the pre-hardening time and the oil must be polished carefully into the floor. Remove any excess oil from the surface.
- After 12 hours the floor can be used with caution.
- Tools may be cleaned with WOCA Solvent.
- Do not expose the floor to water during hardening time – approx. 3-5 days, depending on air-temperature and moisture (ideally >64˚F and low to moderate humidity).
- After the hardening time the floor should be cleaned with Natural Soap or Oil Refresher, which leaves a protecting layer on the surface.
Regular cleaning: Natural Soap or Oil Refresher. Re-oil with Maintenance Oil, Oil Care or Maintenance Paste when required.
||Vegetable oil components, isoparaffin, pigments (white). Contains Cobalt bis (2-ethylhexanoate). May produce an allergic reaction.
||10-12 m2/l. 107 – 129 sq ft/33.814 fluid oz
||Natural and white
||A polishing machine with beige polishing pad. Paint roller and cotton cloths.
|Cleaning of tools:
||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
||1 liter/33.8 fluid oz, 2,5 liter/84.5351 fluid oz/ and 5 liter/169.07 fluid oz