Panel White Instructions
WOCA Panel White Instructions
The wood must be clean and completely dry.
- Clean surface with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner mixed with water, 3 ounces to 1 gallon of water.
- Wipe down again with clean water.
- If the surface is not raw or bare wood, loose or peeling finish remnants from previous treatment(s) must be removed before applying Panel White.
- Test product on inconspicuous area to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
- Stir the Panel White before and during use. Buckets with different batch numbers should be mixed before use, to avoid variations in shade and gloss.
- Apply the product with a paint brush in an even layer, lengthwise with the wood grain.
- Do not apply on more than 3-4 boards at a time and finish each board to avoid lap marks.
- Dry time- approx. 2 hours
- A 2nd coat is optional. If you choose to apply a second coat, wait approximately 4 hours before applying 2nd coat.