Invisible 2K Instructions
WOCA Invisible 2K Instructions
It is important that both wood and finish have a temperature of min. 59°F (preferably around 68°F) and air humidity of approx. 50%. Make sure that the room is well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time. For the final sanding to bare wood, use grit 120-150 sandpaper or sanding pad. Vacuum thoroughly and tack the floor afterwards with a tightly-wrung water-soaked cloth. The floor should be completely dry before application of Invisible 2K finish.
- Mix WOCA Invisible Hardener with the floor finish and shake thoroughly before use. Leave the mixture to stand for ten minutes before use, to allow the hardener to activate.
- Apply a coat of the mixture with a paint roller or brush and leave the floor to dry for 2-3 hours. Apply the second coat and leave the surface to dry until the next day. The floor can be sanded after 12 hours.
- Sand the surface with grit 150-200 and vacuum clean the surface thoroughly.
- Apply the final coat freshly mixed hardener and floor finish.
- The freshly-Finished floor is suitable for cautious use after approx. 12 hours. Do not place furniture etc. on the floor until at least 24 hours after the final coat of floor finish. The floor will be ready for normal use after approx. 8 days, after which rugs etc. can be placed on the floor.