Spring is just around the corner, which means it’s time for spring cleaning! While the warmer weather and fresh air allow us to spend more time outside, it also means we track more mud and dirt inside. That can quickly take a toll on your hardwood floors you’re likely gearing up to tackle as part of your spring cleaning routine.
If you’re ready to get your hardwood floors clean — and keep them that way — WOCA Woodcare has four ways you do just that by stepping up your spring cleaning.
1. Plan your spring cleaning ahead of time
If most of your floors in your home are hardwood, you’ll want to clean them on a day when no one will be in and out of the area. Planning ahead will help give you the room needed to get the job done (and keep dirty feet off of your freshly cleaned floors!). If you’re cleaning the entire stretch of hardwood floor, you may also need to open up additional space in your home or business for any furniture you move. If you live or work in a shared space, let others know when to stay clear of the area you’re cleaning so they can plan to be elsewhere.
2. Arm yourself with the right cleaning supplies and tools
To get the job done well, you need the right cleaning supplies and tools. For your hardwood floors, arm yourself with WOCA Woodcare. Our plant-based products are not only effective, but they’re safe to use in your home or business. They also offer lasting protection for the wear and tear your hardwood floors endure.
When it comes to spring cleaning, build your arsenal with these products:
- Oil Refresher: This treatment can be used to revitalize your oiled hardwood floors while adding protection from dirt and water.
- Swep Mop (Red): Our high-quality, reusable mop can be used for deep cleaning and applying oil treatments. The washable mop-head makes this an excellent investment for year-round cleaning, and you can easily order replacement heads as needed.
3. Maintain and protect your hardwood floors
Once you’ve put in the (impressive) time and effort to deep clean your hardwood floors, you want to make sure they stay that way. That’s why we’ve created several helpful cleaning products to make your year-round cleaning habits effortless.
- Master Soap: If you clean your floors frequently or have a larger space to cover, this soap is the way to go. As a bonus, you can also use it on tile, vinyl, and other surfaces in your home.
- Swep Mop (Silver): Our other mop option can be used with any of our soaps and cleaners to quickly and easily clean your floors.
- Home Hardwood, LVT, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner: This convenient solution is your go-to for necessary but quick cleaning. And, as the name says, it’s great for other floor surfaces, too.
4. Get a cleaning supplies subscription
Spring cleaning can sometimes feel overwhelming, especially if you’re not prepared. Save yourself time, money, and stress by getting a subscription of your favorite WOCA Woodcare products. Whether you need them monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or once a year, our cleaning supplies will show up to your door when you need them. Plus, you can subscribe to as many or as few products as you want, choose the frequency of each, and cancel or change your subscription anytime. How’s that for convenience?
Put a spring in your step with WOCA Woodcare
Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be a daunting task when you have the right cleaning solutions to help. After all, spring is a great time for fresh starts and your hardwood floors should be no exception. Once you’ve accomplished your spring cleaning, check out the rest of our sustainable products to learn how WOCA can help you achieve the beautiful (and clean!), hardwood floors you deserve.
Oil Refreshing Soap
WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap, also known as Oil Refresher, is a cleaner and revitalizer for oiled hardwood maintenance. Oil Refresher Natural is for natural oiled and color oiled floors and Oil Refresher White is for white oiled wood floors. Oil… read more
WOCA Natural Soap Hardwood Floor Cleaner
WOCA Natural Soap is a wood floor cleaner for new oiled hardwood and prefinished oiled floors. Natural Soap's effective ingredients are soy and coconut fats which conditions the wood and cleans at the same time. Coverage: approx. 3500 sq. ft.… read more
Swep Mop, Red
Easy to use and virtually indestructible – a great investment! Features: A sturdy, Commercial grade, non-bending aluminum shaft and two sturdy handles, one fixed to the shaft and one attached to the mop head, making it is easy to control… read more
WOCA Silver Swep Mop
The WOCA Swep Mop Silver (previously WOCA Swep Mop Blue) is a high quality mop that makes wet cleaning your floors easy. The special wring out system makes this mop easy to use, eliminating the need to bend. The sturdy,… read more
WOCA Commercial Soap
WOCA Commercial Soap, formerly named Master Soap, is a universal floor cleaner. Commercial Soap can be used on any type of wood species and finish. It can also be used to clean tile, vinyl, LVT, and stone surfaces. WOCA Commercial… read more