WOCA Exterior Oil is a water and plant based penetrating oil that absorbs deep into the wood strengthening the wood from the inside out. It hardens from inside of the wood to strengthen and protect from the harsh outdoor elements and includes UV protection. The best stain for color and protection in one step.
WOCA Exterior Oil is the best stain for protecting and preserving all outdoor wood surfaces.Ideal for all outdoor wood surfaces:
decks, terraces, docks, pergolas, garage doors, she sheds, trellis, outdoor, furniture, privacy fences, exterior doors, trim, siding, shiplap siding, log homes, shutters, outdoor showers, benches, porch swings, outdoor art installations, 3 season porch, flower boxes, etc...
Can be used on all wood species including:
Domestic- Cedar, Redwood, Ash, Oak, and pressure treated Pine
Exotic, tropical woods- Ipe (Brazilian Walnut), Mahogany, Santos Mahogany, Teak, Cumaru, Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry), Tigerwood, Babinga, Batu, Wenge, Sapele, Zebrawood, Massaranduba.
Thermally modified wood- Accoya, Cambia, etc...
WOCA Exterior Oil is the best stain to choose for your project. It's plant based, eco-friendly, and low VOC.It strengthens the wood from the inside out. Does not peel, crack or flake. It is rated R10 for slip resistance and durable for heavy foot traffic. Water resistant, low odor and fast drying.
Available in 10 colors to enhance, beautify and protect your outdoor wood investment. All colors have UV protection. Check out the color chart to find the best stain color for your project.
WOCA Exterior Oil is the best stain for use on new or previously oiled outdoor wood decking, furniture and fencing. Coverage is 325-400 SF/2.5 liter container, depending on wood species and condition of wood surface.
The special water-based composition oil ensures clean up is easy with water and friendly to the environment.
Tip: Old grey Teak furniture can easily be renewed and refreshed with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and a coat of WOCA Exterior Oil.
How to Apply WOCA Exterior Oil
- Clean the wood surface with WOCA Exterior Cleaner before applying the oil. Exterior Wood Cleaner ensures best results by opening the wood pores for deeper oil absorption to strengthen and harden the wood which equals better durability and lifespan of the surface before a maintenance coat of oil is needed.
- Leave the wood to dry for at least 24 hours. The moisture content of the wood should not be above 17%. Sand down any rough wood fibers with 120 grit sandpaper.
- Apply WOCA Exterior Oil in dry weather only. Temperature should not be below 55.4°F. Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Stir the oil thoroughly before use.
- Apply an even and thin coat of oil using an oil applicator , brush or paint roller. Treat the end grain wood first. The wet oil may have a white shade. When the water has evaporated after a few minutes, the wood will appear oiled.
- Wipe off any excess oil with clean cotton cloths after no more than 5 minutes. Take particular care of removing excess oil from joints and grooves.
- If the surface does not appear saturated with oil, repeat steps 5 and 6.
- When the wood is dry, it may be polished with a polishing pad or polishing machine to ensure an extra hard-wearing surface.
- It takes 48 hours for the oil to harden thoroughly, depending on weather conditions and outdoor temperature. Do not expose wood to water during this period.
Attention (for furniture): We recommend a final coat of Exterior Oil natural when using Exterior Oil in black, anthracite, and walnut colors to avoid excess color coming off.
||approximately 325-400 SF/2.5 liter container|
|Fully hard||It takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to harden thoroughly, depending on weather conditions and outdoor temperature. The wood must not be exposed to water during this period.|
|Viscosity||23-32 DIN CUP 4|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|