- Removes moss and algae and protects against resettlement.
- For use on all outdoor wood and hard surfaces like brick, stone and concrete.
- Apply manually or with a floor machine.
- Safe to use around plants when diluted.
InstructionsStep by step instructions for using WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner - a plant safe outdoor cleaner
- Soak the surface with water. Use a hose for best results.
- Mix WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner with water in the ratio, 1 part WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner to 2 parts water. Apply deck cleaner solution with a scrub brush or spray. WOCA Exterior Cleaner can be used undiluted for very dirty surfaces.
- Scrub the soaked wood lengthwise with the wood grain until the wood appears clean. Repeat the cleaning if necessary.
- Rinse surface with water immediately after cleaning.
- Clean tools with water.
- Leave the wood to dry for approx. 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before applying an Woca Exterior Oil treatment. If necessary, sand raised wood fibers.
Tip: Old, aged grey Teak furniture can easily be renewed and refreshed with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and a treatment of WOCA Exterior Oil.
|Mixing ratio||1:2 - 1:10, depending on how dirty the wood is.|
|Drying time||24-48 hours|
|Application tools||Brush or spray nozzle
Silicium Carbide Brush, #88055
Outdoor Scrubbing Brush, #599601
Telescope Stick, #599651
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L - 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-30°. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|