WOCA Exterior Oil Color Testers are an inexpensive way to sample Woca Deck Oil colors on your wood. Different wood species with different natural coloring will impact the treatment color and the final look of any finish.
By sampling your WOCA deck oil of choice on the wood that you will be finishing, you will be able to verify the outcome of your project. This will help you to intelligently select our products to meet your requirements for style, color, and look.
Free Shipping Available (USA Only)
WOCA Exterior Oil is the best stain for protecting and preserving all outdoor wood surfaces.
It strengthens the wood from the inside out. Does not peel, crack or flake. It is rated R10 for slip resistance and durable for heavy foot traffic. Water resistant, low odor and fast drying.
Available in 14 colors to enhance, beautify and protect your outdoor wood investment. All colors have UV protection. Check out the color chart to find the best stain color for your project. WOCA Exterior Oil is the best stain for use on new or previously oiled outdoor wood decking, furniture and fencing.
The special water-based composition oil ensures clean up is easy with water and friendly to the environment.Ideal for all outdoor wood surfaces:
decks, terraces, docks, pergolas, garage doors, she sheds, trellis, outdoor, furniture, privacy fences, exterior doors, trim, siding, shiplap siding, log homes, shutters, outdoor showers, benches, porch swings, outdoor art installations, 3 season porch, flower boxes, etc...
Can be used on all wood species including:
Domestic- Cedar, Redwood, Ash, Oak, and pressure treated Pine
Exotic, tropical woods- Ipe (Brazilian Walnut), Mahogany, Santos Mahogany, Teak, Cumaru, Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry), Tigerwood, Babinga, Batu, Wenge, Sapele, Zebrawood, Massaranduba.
Thermally modified wood- Accoya, Cambia, etc...
Tip: Old gray Teak furniture can easily be renewed and refreshed with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and a coat of WOCA Exterior Oil.
- Dampen a clean cloth with water and wipe the sample evenly to open the wood grain and allow it to thoroughly dry.
- Pour a small amount of WOCA Color Oil onto the sample. Spread the oil with a cloth or a piece of red 3M pad. Add more oil and spread as needed to complete the sample. The surface should be visibly wet. Leave the sample to soak for 15 minutes.
- If possible, with a piece of red 3M pad, wet buff the sample to force oil into the wood. Wipe off the surface oil with a lint free cloth. Polish the sample with a clean cloth or, if possible, piece of white 3M pad. When finished, there should be no oil on top of the sample, and you should have a silky look. Leave the sample to dry for 5 – 6 hours.
- Repeat the oil application as in steps two and three above. You will use less oil than during the first application.
Note: The use of red and white 3M pads will simulate a buffer application, which forces more oil into the wood and smooths the wood grain.
Oil soaked rags/pads can self-ignite. Hang to dry or place in a container of water.
|Fully hard||It takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to harden thoroughly, depending on weather conditions and outdoor temperature. The wood must not be exposed to water during this period.|
|Viscosity||23-32 DIN CUP 4|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Packaging||0.75 L - 2.5 L|
|Storage||Store safely, out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of wood can WOCA Exterior Oil be used on?
WOCA Exterior Oil is ideal for all outdoor wood surfaces: decks, terraces, docks, pergolas, garage doors, she sheds, trellis, outdoor, furniture, privacy fences, exterior doors, trim, siding, shiplap siding, log homes, shutters, outdoor showers, benches, porch swings, outdoor art installations, 3 season porch, flower boxes, etc...Can be used on all wood species including:
- pressure treated Pine
- Exotic, tropical woods
- Ipe (Brazilian Walnut)
- Santos Mahogany,
- Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry)
- Thermally modified wood