Spring is just around the corner, which means it’s time for spring-cleaning! While the warmer weather and fresh air allow us to spend more time outside, it also means we track more mud and dirt inside. That can quickly take a toll on your hardwood floors you’re likely gearing up to tackle as part of your spring-cleaning routine.
If you’re ready to get your hardwood floors clean — and keep them that way — WOCA Woodcare has four ways you do just that by stepping up your cleaning routine.
1. Plan your spring-cleaning ahead of time
If most of your floors in your home are hardwood, you’ll want to clean them on a day when no one will be in and out of the area. Planning ahead will help give you the room needed to get the job done (and keep dirty feet off of your freshly cleaned floors!). If you’re cleaning the entire stretch of hardwood floor, you may also need to open up additional space in your home or business for any furniture you move. If you live or work in a shared space, let others know when to stay clear of the area you’re cleaning, so they can plan to be elsewhere.
2. Arm yourself with the right cleaning supplies and tools
To get the job done well, you need the right cleaning supplies and tools. For your hardwood floors, arm yourself with WOCA Woodcare. Our plant-based products are not only effective, but they’re safe to use in your home or business. They also offer lasting protection for the wear and tear your hardwood floors endure.
When it comes to spring-cleaning, build your arsenal with these products:
- Oil Refresher: This treatment can be used to revitalize your oiled hardwood floors while adding protection from dirt and water.
- Swep Mop (Red): Our high-quality, reusable mop can be used for deep cleaning and applying oil treatments. The washable mop-head makes this an excellent investment for year-round cleaning, and you can easily order replacement heads as needed.
3. Maintain and protect your hardwood floors
Once you’ve put in the (impressive) time and effort to deep clean your hardwood floors, you want to make sure they stay that way. That’s why we’ve created several helpful cleaning products to make your year-round cleaning habits effortless.
- Master Soap: If you clean your floors frequently or have a larger space to cover, this soap is the way to go. As a bonus, you can also use it on tile, vinyl, and other surfaces in your home.
- Swep Mop (Silver): Our other mop option can be used with any of our soaps and cleaners to quickly and easily clean your floors.
- Home Hardwood, LVT, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner: This convenient solution is your go-to for necessary but quick cleaning. And, as the name says, it’s great for other floor surfaces, too.
4. Get a cleaning supplies subscription
Spring-cleaning can sometimes feel overwhelming, especially if you’re not prepared. Save yourself time, money, and stress by getting a subscription of your favorite WOCA Woodcare products. Whether you need them monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or once a year, our cleaning supplies will show up at your door when you need them. Plus, you can subscribe to as many or as few products as you want, choose the frequency of each, and cancel or change your subscription anytime. How’s that for convenience?
Put a spring in your step with WOCA Woodcare
Spring-cleaning doesn’t have to be a daunting task when you have the right cleaning solutions to help. After all, spring is a great time for a fresh start, and your hardwood floors should be no exception. Once you’ve accomplished your spring-cleaning, check out the rest of our sustainable products to learn how WOCA can help you achieve the beautiful (and clean!), hardwood floors you deserve.